3800 Paging Leo (2k Redghost)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Hey Leo tell me what you think? Do you want me to replace your name with your mods or do you just want me to leave it alone? I really liked how this came out, might have to redo mine now.. ;) Let me know, check it out...

Leo.jpg

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Jan 13 2004, 10:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Jan 13 2004, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp@Jan 13 2004, 08:33 AM
It says "Are you Supercharged"

:D
nah I'M INTERCOOLED :p [/b][/quote]
I'm going to do one for you that says "are you innercooled" :D

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Thats pretty damn good considering you've never had a class. Pretty big into the outer glow effect I see.

Do you have illistrator? You can make text really cool in there. You could make some really good looking text for the intercooled thing with it, but you'll have to switch it from a vector image to a pixel one. Photoshop will do that for u pretty much just make sure you make the text really big before you bring ot over so it stays sharp looking.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
You should be able to find a new version off kazaa. I might be able to get one for you for mod day also if you want one. It won't be a legal verson of course. You will porbabally have to set your year on your time different right before you use it, it sucks but its worth it to me. What verson of photoshop do you have? I might be able to get you a newer verion of it. Unless you already have the newest.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by 98GPGT@Jan 14 2004, 12:27 PM
You should be able to find a new version off kazaa. I might be able to get one for you for mod day also if you want one. It won't be a legal verson of course. You will porbabally have to set your year on your time different right before you use it, it sucks but its worth it to me. What verson of photoshop do you have? I might be able to get you a newer verion of it. Unless you already have the newest.
I have 7.0 for photoshop, but i think i can get my hands on version 10 for illistrator from work, are IT guy is real cool. B) Thanks though, i wont be at the modday anyway:(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info