Projector headlights?

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I just bought projector retro housings from a person on Clubgp. Dude said they are way better then the spyder light because he had those first and they sucked. I also just bought LEDs for everything, for both cars, interior lighting, licence plate lights, brake lights, running lights, switchback turn signal, ect.

Yeah I like this stuff

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Every time I see a car with projector retrofits all I can think of is..

1430057-johnny5_04.jpg

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Seller is not from here so no need to worry.

I agree that most projector lights look bad and these didn't look to bad at all. I need some lights that work better then stock garbage with HID because i cant see shit at night. My other cars head lights are a million times better and they are stock projector with aftermarket HIDs. Don't worry Panda, I am not going to rice my car out but stock junk is not cutting it.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
retro fit projectors I got are garbage..... hopefully he will take them back

This worries me. I just ordered some retro fit headlights for my Camaro. I too was sick of shitty light output. All the feedback on the guys stuff that I got said very positive things though, so hopefully I'm good. Fingers crossed. Sorry yours didn't work out.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Post a picture, it's easy to tell. Or look on Ebay, if they cheap ass $200 ones look just like the ones you have, ditch them. Realistically, they're fake, not very many people make reto's and they're usually pretty expensive when made with quality projectors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info