3800 Ram Air

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Has anyone bought anything from MPD? MPD Inc
I think that they have the best looking hood. Anyone know if it is compatible with the slp ram air intake? Also I was curious about that flare kit. I think it makes the gp look much more aggressive and give it a more muscular stance. I was just curious if anyone had gotten anything from them. I just want to know how good of quality the stuff really is before I go jumping into buying eye candy. Any help is appreciated.

Kyle

I

imported_GraFFix

I have the MPD F1 hood and spoiler..the quality is top notch, the body shop didnt have any issues with the fit..it basically bolted in and fit like stock. Also my F1 hood does not have functional ram air...but I do believe there redoing their hood design to add that feature for future hoods.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ram air is cool and all, but it really isnt necessary. I dont believe any gains were found. All it really allows is some more cold air taken from outside, and you can buy a cold air intake for that. For even cheaper, you can make a fenderwell intake that will do the job well for the money. Just some option.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info