3800 Why i luv the cold weather.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
(FLAME SUIT ON)

Well on my way home down I-290 at about 2:30 in the a.m. no traffic for miles! When I see 2 cars trying to race each other.

A lexus ls400 and a new Infiniti G35 (2 door)..

I have been dying to race a G35 forever. SO I took my chance..

I catch up to both cars and honk at them.. They both knew what was up!!

SO we all slowed down to about a 20 mile per hour roll. The guy in the infiniti g35 was in the center. SO we decide to go on the third honk.

Well I spanked the LS400 w by 3 cars. cars..and the G35 was back about 1.5 cars.!!
I had to shut down at about 110..No sense i getting a nasty ticket !! :ph34r:
I feel real good that I beat up on a G35..

(FLAME SUIT OFF)

S

sr71_rgl

Nice KillZ but why would you think we'd flame you? You're pretty well modded and are probably making the same HP at the wheels as those cars are at the crank. I do really dig the G35coupe and when they come out with a turbo kit for it....I will have one :D

S

shadownight

Originally posted by MrT+Dec 23 2003, 07:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrT @ Dec 23 2003, 07:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp@Dec 22 2003, 10:44 AM

I had to shut down at about 110..No sense i getting a nasty ticket
Dear Santa,

All i want for christmas is some bail money and my license back

TIA,
Alex

MrT [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by sr71_rgl@Dec 22 2003, 05:25 PM
Nice KillZ but why would you think we'd flame you? You're pretty well modded and are probably making the same HP at the wheels as those cars are at the crank. I do really dig the G35coupe and when they come out with a turbo kit for it....I will have one :D
motor trend tested a turbo 350Z manual a few months back and it ran mid 12's in the 1/4 mile... seeing as though its got the same powertrain as in the G35 i bet it would fit perfectly in the G. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info