3800 Anyone in the club....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was heading home from Beckys on 290, and I saw this dark GP flying up. I looked over as he passed and saw GT and I was like "its ooooooooooooooooooon" . I hit the governor chasing him. Pulled up and gave him the rock on sigh and I got a thumbs up. Played around a bit more all while jamming to Cowboys From Hell. :D I pointed to my ILGPC stickers, but I dont know if he saw them. Anyone here??

I

imported_Diavolo

Wasn't me but I saw a GT at I-294 @ 82nd St Toll Plaza. Sivlermist GT, Had rims, debadged, tips, I think some decals. Girl driving it. She got in the left lane and I got stuck in the 2nd to left lane going. I tried to chase her down, by the time I caught up she was just getting off and I dont' know if she saw my car, she was on her cell phone, so she probably wasn't even watching the road :lol: . j/k I looked through the garage and didn't see anything that looked like the car I saw.

Hijacked thread. :ph34r:

I

imported_Diavolo

Heh, shoulda been more specific. This was Sat afternoon, around 3 p.m., give or take an hour, I was driving from Ohio so I wasn't paying attention to the time exactly.

Exit was within a mile inbound from the 82nd St. Toll Plaza. So if you were drunk at 3 pm. It may have been you :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list