Thinking of a part out

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
What's stuff worth in give me an idea of what you think things would sell for

What's a built 04 trans worth 300m, 7/8ths, chromoly pump shaft, hardened 4th hub, stage 2 triple edge valve body, new everything with 500 mikes on it clutches and everything, the input shaft has about 2500 miles on it, and a zzp 3k stal,l would come with trans cooler and an fittings in the trans for the cooler lines

Stattama passenger side turbo kit all wrapped with titanium header wrap, custom made for powerlogs, comes with turbonetics race gate, hks bov, spearco huge ass air to air intercooler and 3" piping, brand new stattama t67 150 miles on it, powerlogs, stattama upper fresh powder coat, and a hallman pro boost controller, could also include the ssm90 lower and rails for l36/26 applications and would come with the exhaust system I ran

Zzp stage 3 heads with 150# springs

Those are the big things I'm unsure of prices used on

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'm sure if the market is there you can make close to $4k maybe a little more or a little less on the kit and the trans. The heads are a toss up, turbo peeps know you don't need that much to make big power, and blower guys usually won't put that much $$$ into their setups. It's hit or miss. You should have just flipped that car from the beginning and went with turbo fox. The 3800 FWD platform is just to expensive to reliably go fast. The motor is there, but there's just no logical transmission options. Sucks. If there were, I would still have both of my turbo gp's.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
In and f-body setup it could go 9's all day. Not only does FWD suck, but there just isn't a transmission available that can go pass after pass after pass. It's more like pass, broken, pass, pass, broken, pass, man... fuck this shit, WTF was I thinking? This is dumb as fuck. I'm out. Peace bitches.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Ohh and the "I hope some dumb ass buys my shit and I can get some of my money back before everyone realizes their goals just aren't achievable, or reasonable at the least" Noobz be all like "fuck yea, got a turbo kit cheap as fuck, finna run 10's"

NOPE.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
HK is just really stubborn, however I do wish the best for him and his car. He's pretty much one of the last 3800 owners in the game that has even the slightest chance to do something impressive. Bad luck has plagued the hell out of his build, but it is the 3800 platform. It's the house, and the house always wins.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Then I think we know what you need to do... Sell your W-body shit to fund a clean Camaro roller?

I don't want to race you anymore though. lol. FF vs FF retardation or nothing! :hsughlol:

that's what's tough there... is why put a 3800 rwd in anything when an lsx fits... i mean being different to an extent is cool but 5.3's and 4.8's are so stupidly cheap with more aftermarket support...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info