3800 Vegas

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Too bad I can't use it for modding, my company awarded me $5000.00 for outstanding acheivement! It's going to buy me blinds, washer/dryer, and get my recording studio in the basement started. Saturday is the first day we can start moving in the new house, so I'll be dropping a few bux in the garage first. I already got my industrial floor coating, just need to put in all the shelving and lighting before anything can be moved in. Didn't win anything gambling, but didn't lose anything either.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

My suggestion; save as much as possible first! We went in on a shoestring budget and ended up almost not getting it and losing all the earnest money at the same time. We signed the initial contract back in May, so since then we have been super-broke. This year I made more money than any year prior, but had no disposable income at all, because of the house.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Dec 15 2003, 11:56 AM
Too bad I can't use it for modding, my company awarded me $5000.00 for outstanding acheivement! It's going to buy me blinds, washer/dryer,
Congrats on the house...hopefully the 5k will cover everything. All that stuff adds up pretty fast to a large chunk of change....trust me, I know all too well.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by GTPLEE@Dec 16 2003, 09:06 AM
Congrats on the new home, So will there be a MOD DAY in the near future.....Hint Hint......
Sounds good to me, I can't wait to get the garage set-up (the right way) To those who have been by my little garage and seen the clutter; it is not going to even resemble that. For starters, I will have over 3600watts of lighting. The industrial floor coating goes on Saturday.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Dec 16 2003, 05:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sr71_rgl @ Dec 16 2003, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel@Dec 16 2003, 09:19 AM
The industrial floor coating goes on Saturday.
Can you apply that coating when it's this cold out? [/b][/quote]
Prolly not, but I have a garage heater so it should be OK.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info