3800 Good source for Walbro Pumps

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Just want to pass this info along to people that want to upgrade their fuel pumps.
Here is a great source:
http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/

Base cost of the Walbro 340M is $100. Add shipping and connector/hose - should be around $115.

Ron was super helpful to me. Excellent customer service. Can't beat the price either. When purchasing, tell him you have a GTP and would like the direct plug connector (no cutting needed with this) and plastic fuel hose.

If you have questions, here's his email. You can also call.
[email protected]

Note: I'm not affiliated with Ron or his business. Just want to help. And if anyone wants any help on the install, I can give you a hand. Just one hand though - I broke my other trying to install my own fp. Its a PITA the first time around!

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Dec 8 2003, 11:30 AM
Just want to pass this info along to people that want to upgrade their fuel pumps.
Here is a great source:
http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/

Base cost of the Walbro 340M is $100. Add shipping and connector/hose - should be around $115.

Ron was super helpful to me. Excellent customer service. Can't beat the price either. When purchasing, tell him you have a GTP and would like the direct plug connector (no cutting needed with this) and plastic fuel hose.

If you have questions, here's his email. You can also call.
[email protected]

Note: I'm not affiliated with Ron or his business. Just want to help. And if anyone wants any help on the install, I can give you a hand. Just one hand though - I broke my other trying to install my own fp. Its a PITA the first time around!

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP
Good Find...

and with that last comment... we are not clubgp... I don't care if you work for them or not... more info is always welcome.. we are not advertisment based... so.. don't worry about it...

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info