Scrap 04+ grand prix parts???

hockeybawler

Feb 25, 2013
Anyone know any junkyards with a 04+ grand prix in it? I need a MAP sensor bracket and a alternator bracket out of a gtp so I can finish my topswap. I think the alternator bracket may be universal throughout the SC 3800 engines so I dont need one out of a grand prix only correct? I can take one out of like a bonnie or a impala or something? Thanks for the help, Mike

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I've got this no map sensor bracket I don't think

image%28124%29.jpg

I go to alot of Junk yards. There are 3 really large ones owned by LKQ U pull it. One is in Chicago off north ave, Aurora and the other is right of I57 in Blue island in the south suburbs. Its called Areliable and they have a really big GM section full of L67, L36, L26 and L32's. There is also U pull it in Hammond Indiana and Summit IL. They post there inventory on line others dont. When i did my top swap i went to Southwest Auto Salvage In lockport IL. There i found 2 04 COmp G GTP's and went to work. I got the fuel system from I55 auto salvage in Channahon IL off the I55. There is another called Circus auto salvage right next to ABC off the I57 as well. There are plenty more but i cannot think of them at the moment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info