3800 WTB: Thrasher CAI

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Dec 2 2003, 10:26 AM
i might sell mine, but if i do i would need the money first so i could order my new one, would you be willing to do that? if so, 180 and its yours
does it come w/everything? pcm relocation bracket, filter, ect. that would be no problem if i gave you the $$ first, if i gave you $30 extra? ( i think thats how much it is) would you be able to order me the coolant relocation bottle? i need it but i dont have a credit card to order it with lol

RynosGP

Nov 10, 2008
I've got an extra coolant bottle laying around if you want it. You can have it just pay for shipping. That will save you some money. It's the 99+ (the one that goes on the passanger strut tower. I think I have the hose for it. I'll check when I get home. let me know.

Ryan

Originally posted by RynosGP@Dec 2 2003, 01:05 PM
I've got an extra coolant bottle laying around if you want it. You can have it just pay for shipping. That will save you some money. It's the 99+ (the one that goes on the passanger strut tower. I think I have the hose for it. I'll check when I get home. let me know.

Ryan
when you say it's the 99+ one do you mean that its the conversion to convert it to 99+, or that it will only work on a 99+ gtp? if it will work with a 98 gtp and you have the hose that'll be awesome ill take it, where are you located? thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info