3800 Street Racing: Mischief Destroy

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Anyone catch this on DirecTV ch 191?

It was a documentary of a 7 day trip from Los Angeles to Daytona Beach..Some of the cars were Ferraris, Corvettes, BMW's, Lamborghinis, etc..

These dudes are fucking nuts, passing ppl on the shoulder, going off the highway and doing 360's in the dirt then going back onto the highway, combining three cars on a two lane road, doing like 120-130mph on two lane roads and on the highway...

If you can name a driving law that is illegal they pretty much broke it.. :huh:

During the day intervals they showed home videos of street races..

Now what I wanna know is..If you're gonna have illegal street drags, WTF would you do it on a busy street? They showed a video of some street racing and I swear you could see oncoming traffic and even traffic in the background! At the end they show the cops coming in and busting people. I wonder if they were in the least bit of surprise that the cops could find their illegal street drags? LOL that is too funny..

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
I've seen em all since DirecTV shows a different one every month..

They are crazy ass drivers, but definitely some sweet cars that I wouldnt mind driving around :D

Speaking of weird videos, anyone seen Worlds greatest Street Fights or something like that?? That is also some crazy stuff..ppl filming street fights with their home video cameras and such..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info