Anti-pogo washers

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I had them in my '99 GTP and in my set-up, it seemed to work well. Though I can't say one thing made all of the difference, in unison, it was really fun and my car hooked up pretty well on street tires (with consistent 1.9XX 60" times). My set-up was:

- Eibach's in the front (only)
- GMPP front & rear sways (front was widened slightly)
- Pogo Elim.
- Shortened Dog Bones (3/4")
- Some sort of Gabriel Shocks
- Larger TPR End Links
- Square and round Polyurethane upper motor mounts
- SLP front and rear STB's

I also used some sort of special camber bolts for alignment purposes and I had 245 Goodyear's on the front 235's in the rear. The car hooked up really well, but it shredded my trans. I beat on this car, but in the course of 4 years running this on a daily driver, I blew up my trans 4X, broke 3 half shafts and stretched a larger than stock drive chain.

The car also had a Trans-GO shift kit and the trans fluid return ports were ported by the transmission shop. When the trans failed a 5th time, I happened to be pulling into the Car-Max lot and wound up selling it!

EDIT: I was in the process of de-modding the car when the trans blew the 5th time. With the exception of the STB's, I sold all of the suspension and most of the engine mods.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info