Who's car was this?

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
somebody from the monte carlo forum bought it for $9500. i talked to the new owner tonite he was real excited. im glad it went to an adult owner and not some teenager driver. never thought my car would travel from illinois to tennessee. first owner was from indiana, 2nd owner, was me (illinois). sold the car @ auction america in auburn, indiana. the buyer was from arkansas. he then traded the monte for a '72 chevy nova to another arkansas owner . after the 4th owner then it was traded for a mini cooper and a truck trailer from oklahoma. oklahoma guy put on ebay and the monte finally found it's new home in tennessee. wow 6 owners in 5 different states lol.

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
silver-bully wasn't expected pan-dude to race his grand pee gt pee surprised me, i gave pandude credit for pulling away from silver bully. couple weeks later silver bully was taking his venages at byron. silver bully called out pandude at byron, but pandude never show up with his grand pee gt pee. great story huh? it's true ask tom cat glover. hey pandude want to race your ta-ho against my cheap cherokee?

utryd2 TCG BYRON 10-31-09 - YouTube

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
silver-bully wasn't expected pan-dude to race his grand pee gt pee surprised me, i gave pandude credit for pulling away from silver bully. couple weeks later silver bully was taking his venages at byron. silver bully called out pandude at byron, but pandude never show up with his grand pee gt pee. great story huh? it's true ask tom cat glover. hey pandude want to race your ta-ho against my cheap cherokee?

You're Cherokee didn't look cheap :dunno:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Dont know why I couldnt make it. Either way the blue car has been faster. No racing SUVs although the Tahoe might have you. As long as we dont race off road :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info