So here goes

Ps I searched the forum first and found nothing.....

With that said my car will not start its like the battery is dead but its not I had them warranty replace battery I took starter and alt in to be tested all passed. Now for what's on it... I have hid head lights and fogs I have a 10 inch sub and 500 amp with 2 fared cap. Led taillights mirror indicators and a wide band with gauge and after market alarm... Oh and no cd player straight weird to cell phone and yes amps are shutting off I also yanked fuse to it.... Still stumped ps I replaced positive battery cable when I installed stereo. I also have the volt plug to up the volts from alt and I have the wire from alt to fuse box.... So any ideas it just started dying this

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
yeah your gonna have to make sure the starter is getting power, maybe try to start it in neutral to rule out the range position switch, the ignition switches do go out in them, you may need to replace it or tear it apart and clean the contacts.

see if the starter is getting power at the purple wire at the solenoid when cranking, if you are use a set of jumper cables to "add" a temporary battery to block ground and a batt + to starter pos terminal (be carefull)

do more testing and get back to us

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info