May be selling the grand prix this week

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
:tear: It's a sad day, but the car is rotting away and I can't afford to put all the money into it that it needs to keep going, so even though I love the thing I might sell it to a good friend of mine who would put all the money and time into it that it needs. I parked it for three months after buying the Acura and threw it on a lift the other day...it rusted to hell from sitting. Like we had to use the drive on lift, the 4-point lift would've bent up the body. Sprung a bunch of exhaust leaks at the track, needs 2 rims, struts all around, plus time and money involved in maintaining an engine this modded. Tranny is a stock GT trans so it is of course, getting weak. The 42.5 injectors and stock pump are completely maxed out so it needs bigger injectors and a racetronix. He plans on doing all the body work and putting all the parts money into it that it needs, and daily driving it so it doesn't continue to rust. It was my first car and I love it, but I think if I keep trying to hold onto it and not putting money into it the car is just going to rot away which I don't want. Gonna save up for awhile and them I'm thinking next project...either G35 coupe + boost or GTO. I like the idea of the g35 better, but for some crazy reason a big part of me wants another Pontiac.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
He borrowed it for a week and knows absolutely everything that's wrong with it, and wants to fix it up. I'm basically selling him the car for what I feel the engine is worth, and pretty much giving him the rest of the car. How are the mods going to waste? He's MUCH more mechanically inclined than I also, so he doesn't have to pay for labor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• GTwolf
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list