gtp injectors

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i dunno how many have intact discs and honestly cant guarantee they arent clogged or streaming so youd probably wanna toss em int he rail and run the pump and manually trigger em to make sure they are ok...or have em cleaned and tested by an injector joint

oh they are for the LSx in the TA? well that changes everything....NO!....we must stop this trend of installing 3800v6 parts onto v8 cars just so ya'll can enjoy the pah

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
i dunno how many have intact discs and honestly cant guarantee they arent clogged or streaming so youd probably wanna toss em int he rail and run the pump and manually trigger em to make sure they are ok...or have em cleaned and tested by an injector joint

oh they are for the LSx in the TA? well that changes everything....NO!....we must stop this trend of installing 3800v6 parts onto v8 cars just so ya'll can enjoy the pah

we must not stop it! or you must spend a million dollars on equivalent injectors for the T/A. lol

have any recommended cleaning places? iv'e never had injectors cleaned before so i don't know who to go to or what to look for. i already have 6, so realistically i only need 2. but if you would sell more i would buy them just to have spares. how much are you wanting shipped down to me (62650)

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i used to clean them by flipping them around in the rails and manually pulsing them :rofl:

midwest injection used to but now i think they only do diesel stuff...ive sorta been outta the game for a bit so i dont know who's got good reputations... especially down there in the sticks

i can easily get you 4 of em as long as you dont mind the nose discs being broken off...which as long as your inj holes have a step they should be fine...never had a problem with broken nose discs on 3800's and they have a step.... shipping would be usps flatrate box which is like 7ish$ and you can pay me by pissing on andy's doorhandle

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
i used to clean them by flipping them around in the rails and manually pulsing them :rofl:

midwest injection used to but now i think they only do diesel stuff...ive sorta been outta the game for a bit so i dont know who's got good reputations... especially down there in the sticks

i can easily get you 4 of em as long as you dont mind the nose discs being broken off...which as long as your inj holes have a step they should be fine...never had a problem with broken nose discs on 3800's and they have a step.... shipping would be usps flatrate box which is like 7ish$ and you can pay me by pissing on andy's doorhandle

Deal! next time i see him, i will pee on both of his door handles!! i found a few online companies that charge $16/injector so i will probalby just do that. with what i i bought a set for, plus cleaning all 8, i will be under $150 and i can't find any other injectors cheaper then that! :bigthumb:

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
there you are, were your ears burning? you figure out the fittings yet?

btw i have 6 injectors in a minty rail...all the plastic discs broken off...but in the detritus that is my drill press table i found 3 injectors...2 with intact discs

you gotta see these things :rofl:

ill ship em as is just so you can hand em to the inj guy :bowrofl:

i wont be handing them to the injector guy. i dont know of anyone semi local that does injector cleaning, so i will be finding an online source to preform it.

*ps, i dont own a go pro, so is there some kind of alternative agreement?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info