Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
bite your tongue panda, fish is 3800 god :bowrofl:

Did I ever say I was a 3800 god?? You seem to have an issue and feed lines into my mouth. So why dont you play little bitch and go find where I said I was 3800 god. Go, Ill wait. :rofl:

As far as the GT goes, I got lazy with how it looked. However, it still ran fucking great. If he wants to see a fucked up puzzle, Ill show him one. VIA a Miller car. :s00ls:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I also forgot, someone sprays their way into 11s, and they are fucking great. Another kid blows their shit up and they know everything. I think I understand now. Maybe if I go blow my shit up, or add another poweradder, Ill be cool too. :rofl:

I guess you will be cool in the spring.

I got a few LOL's from SDD and James about the Miller cars.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
steve miller? that guy was a joke. :rofl:

with the way you talk on here one would think you are a 3800 god. :dunno:

I offer suggestions and attempt to correct people. If you think I have a god complex for trying to help, that is your issue. I dont see anyone else really being a bitch cept you.

At least we can agree on Miller. :roflpicard:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I put something in your mouth besides words if you want? Keep e-thuggin' your car into the 12's that'll work better than my 2 power adders lol. My car is fast, faster than any other m90 stock cam cars, either way you look at it i win, whether i used 10 power adders or not. I also have like the cleanest setup out there too. I didn't zip tie my way into the 11's i spent like 10g's on really nice stuff and had it dyno tuned as well. It couldn't have gone any faster :dunno:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Also, if anyone has some kind of god complex, it is you my good sir. You think you took some hard path towards 11s, when in fact, it is probably the easiest, yet least traveled one. You bash other peoples work when it completely is valid, and has served many people, and you think you hold some type of world record that people care about.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
So you are lying here or there. Either way, that is bogus.

yep, i didn't use a 2 year old nitrous kit, i don't have a wet shot nozzle for a dry shot, i tuned my car... It's about as jank as jank gets. Anyone that saw it at our meet can testify, it's not pretty but still faster than any other m90 stock cam car... but that's only because i used a really nice nitrous kit... :rollpicard:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
so how about you race him in spring too fish? since you will have a much better setup then him or me you shouldnt have a problem beating him too. or are you afraid to get your doors blown off twice in one day? :rofl:

He already pussied away from one race. Why would he take me on when it will be pretty much the same build?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info