đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Found a used transmission for my truck finally. Hopefully it's better than the one I'm taking out.
20240325_155035.jpg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Kinda just hoping the valve body matches the operating system in my tcm so I don't end up with those problems. Supposed to be the same year specific and apparently hard as hell to find so I might try and rebuild one if things don't go well. I'm kinda trying to decide if I should bite the bullet on a decent converter before I stick it in

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Kinda just hoping the valve body matches the operating system in my tcm so I don't end up with those problems. Supposed to be the same year specific and apparently hard as hell to find so I might try and rebuild one if things don't go well. I'm kinda trying to decide if I should bite the bullet on a decent converter before I stick it in
What box is it? You'll have a core to play with so why not except the expense of the kit? You ever done one before?

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
What box is it? You'll have a core to play with so why not except the expense of the kit? You ever done one before?
It's supposed to be correct for it but we'll see. I've got a couple of stock tcm files if it doesn't jive and I've thought about just swapping valve bodies to make sure. I suppose the correct thing to do is find numbers on the valve bodies?

No I've never done one but having the core to fuck with was kinda my reasoning for going junkyard instead of eating 3 or 4k on a rebuild.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Why do you have questions about his tuna can. A man tells you he is more round than long you take his word on it, you don't ask to see it.
I didn’t ask to see it. I have my own wiener to overcompensate for. I have seen a can of tuna which leads to the questions.
1. How do you pee from a can a tuna?
2. Does the bulge in your pants look like a can of tuna.
3. Is it dolphin safe tuna?
4. Do you ever want to eat your own tuna?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Yup, we’ve done some grocery shopping and meals at our house. So much better and a nice break to not be rushing around to get everyone up at the same time, get to breakfast, etc.

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR I heard cdh027 cdh027 has a had a tuna can for ya….
I’m glad my kids have never liked going out for breakfast it’s the biggest rip off

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Gotta pump those numbers.

Fuck, glad the wife is on board with not doing this again now.
We went pre-covid, and from what I've heard it's a very different experience now in a lot of ways.

To me, it's very much a I did it once that's enough thing.

I will say as a person who doubted it, I was impressed. I really didn't think I would be. There was a tiki hut that was awesome and had all sorts of animatronics in it that was probably one of my favorite things.

The other thing that got me was the shocking cleanliness of it. I mean it was absurdly clean. I was actively looking for places with trash. There were a few but they were basically places where people shouldn't have been that they tossed their trash.

I will say I missed going to Cape Canaveral while I was there and did it my self later on a business trip. If you're not going that direction again for a long time, I would certainly advise doing that too. Wanting to say we did a day at Animal Kingdom instead which was cool but it wasn't Cape Canaveral.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info