Mustang guys - need to find single 255-40-ZR19

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
1000 miles into ownership and today I picked up a screw threw the side wall on one of the tires. They are pzero nero size in the title. Anyone have a take off single tire they would part with for cheap? I can get a new one from tr for $200. But I don't plan on keeping them for more than summer. Anyone have one? I know a few guys on here have the non pp 2015+ cars and have afternarket wheels.

Let me know what you got. Low mileage if possible.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I just broke down and bought a single new one from Tire Rack. $211 shipped for tomorrow. Its probably best this way because my car only has 1000 miles on it and I dont want to put on a well used tire that wont match the wearing of the other three. So thats it. I wonder whats next....

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I just broke down and bought a single new one from Tire Rack. $211 shipped for tomorrow. Its probably best this way because my car only has 1000 miles on it and I dont want to put on a well used tire that wont match the wearing of the other three. So thats it. I wonder whats next....[/QUOTE]

Looks like I get to answer this question quicker than I thought.

So tonight I did another hand wash myself on the new mustang. And wouldn't you know right in the EXACT place where the asshat who repaired my windshield put his huge black box with the repair stuff in it, there is a fucking dent in my hood. I was there, even told him to be careful because the new hoods are thinner. And he assured me it would be fine. He did put down a rubber mat on the hood, but Im sure he leaned on the box at some point and it put this dent in. Its in the exact spot where we was. FUCK!!!!!!!!

Now I need to call a PDR guy to come and pull that out for $125 Im sure. I will be sure to call safelite on monday and make sure that they not only pay for this, but pay me back for that shit repair.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info