YouTube 2016 F-150 - Now with Pro Trailer Backup Assist

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
the couple times i pulled a trailer... i needed [MENTION=148]HILROD[/MENTION] to back it up.

rookie = bad......

At least you asked or realized you needed help. I grew up with my dad telling me what steering input to do. And I learned a lot. So now I'm the go to guy at the track to get everyone into place and what not.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
The guy was turning the knob and the steering wheel was spinning very fast .

I see in the future somebody using this and getting their hand stuck in it or they will be trying to do it with something in their hand and it will get knocked out from the wheel spinning. Maybe a lawsuit or two , from personal damages or to the trailered items .

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
the couple times i pulled a trailer... i needed [MENTION=148]HILROD[/MENTION] to back it up.

rookie = bad......

At least you asked or realized you needed help. I grew up with my dad telling me what steering input to do. And I learned a lot. So now I'm the go to guy at the track to get everyone into place and what not.
Yip x2. I hate backing it up, and I don't tow often enough to get good at it. [MENTION=750]RICH17[/MENTION] is my guy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info