Washer and Dryer

Selling my Whirlpool Washer and GE Dryer now that our new ones have been working for about a month now.

Washer works perfectly, but is somewhat temperamental if it's not completely balanced.

Dryer works fine but it is squealing, it needs new drum glides, stupid easy to fix, and it works fine as is, but it is noisy with a full load (no noise with a small amount of clothes in it).

$150 for the set, or $100 each.

Picked up in Wood Dale.

e86d5b81ad754b6fbe4dcb5ab174d680.jpg

58ea3a03242435d5a4035934bc57bc9e.jpg

Diavolo

Needs more turbos
Jun 20, 2007
Chicago
Put them up on CL if you haven't. I put up my washer dryer combo unit last week and I got 10 emails in a day. Someone came by 2 days later and took it without even haggling.

My unit was a 25 year old most basic washer dryer combo (no settings besides wash and dry and temp controls). I got $100 but you know when people on CL aren't low balling you, you asked for too little.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Put them up on CL if you haven't. I put up my washer dryer combo unit last week and I got 10 emails in a day. Someone came by 2 days later and took it without even haggling.

My unit was a 25 year old most basic washer dryer combo (no settings besides wash and dry and temp controls). I got $100 but you know when people on CL aren't low balling you, you asked for too little.
Yeah I did. Reposted them again today.

Thread Info