2016 Ford Focus SE for 12k

Up for sale is an almost new 2016 Ford Focus SE hatchback with only 1760 miles. This car has unique Ruby red paint option, Ecoboost engine, pwr sunroof, rear back up camera/sensors and Sync for radio and cell phone options. Car has USB and aux inputs and steering wheel controls. Car has remainder of new car 3yr/36k mile bumper to bumper warranty and the subsequent 5yr/60k mile power train warranty along with corrosion and emissions warranty (verified at Van Drunen Ford).

Car sustained moderate hail damage to hood, roof and passenger side. Front and back windshield were replaced as well as the whole sunroof assembly.

Car still has new car smell and gets EPA 30/40 mpg (35 avg for me) with the small yet powerful 1.0l turbo charged engine that is another rare option.

This car has cosmetic damage that doesn't effect its operation. Car had 24k window sticker so you can purchase car for half price. Can fix hail damage if wanted and still come out ahead or leave it alone and enjoy the savings. Car has clean CO title ready for transfer.

Contact Joe with any questions at 773 879 zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

Craigslist link with pics:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/2016-ford-focus-se/6292214679.html

Last edited:

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Yes car was paid out by insurance company that sold it at auction (issued new title),

Typically AutoCheck doesn't list hail damage without salvaging the title but Carfax does.

No estimate for damage but the 3 common ways are replace hood and the roof skin, or bondo the roof or paintless dent removal.

Of all the hail damage cars sold only 1 was repaired (2015 Chrysler 200 C AWD), the rest ignore the damage.

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Car went to shop because I noticed auto stop function wasn't working (engine stops instead of idling). Ford replaced body control module, door latches and car battery for free under the new car warranty. The also discovered one tire had it had a leaky plug so that tire was replaced with new matching tire. I'm getting 38 mpg now!

Thread Info