discounted autobahn full with everyday driver and laps

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
everyday driver (Everyday Driver - 2nd entry) working with laps inc for monday aug 22nd date.

autobahn full for $300 normally, but $275 if you sign up with the everyday driver youtube channel discount code. 20EDD16.

i'm signed up in intermediate and some 86 brotatos are trying to coordinate an effort to get a few more out there.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
if you want to go somewhere for laps, gingerman for 60 bucks on tons of weekdays from 5-7+ was the amazing deal. however no longer do they do that. it went to 75 and now they run like close to 0 (actually 0 i think.)

autobahn is a country club so you are not going to be able to waltz in easily. if you know a member that can guest you in you'd be set. otherwise you're going to have to go with a group like laps, bmw, mvp, gps track time, etc. usually they give north to members on the weekends and south to clubs that rent. north + south = autobahn full track, which is typically only on mondays.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info