absolutely stock brz vs. absolutely ballz out modded brz

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i am partial to the edelbrock tvs/roots supercharger for these personally. i have built up most everything around the car expecting to add power last. with it and e85 it will easily hit/be over 300 whp.

i thought i'd do it next year although i'm thinking now i'll just keep it n/a and work on driver skill to shave some seconds off, because i'm sure the gap there is still huge. sure is tempting though!

even though it is a short track, and that amount of seconds isn't nothing, i was expecting the full out car to have a larger gap.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I would expect with a driver that is used to the nodded car it would post a better lap time. But even so 8 seconds is pretty substantial. Wonder what that car would do with all the mods minus the boost. Stock power to stock power that chassis, suspension, tires and weight reduction has to be worth quite a bit over the stock car. That is what I would have like to see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info