For Sale Feeler

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
i have hated this term too, it seems to be used to deflect critisism or have an excuse to bail if you cant sell or get shit for selling. the other one you have to love is "gauging interest" like there is some fucking scientific experiment going on or something!

it is for sale or not for sale. plain and simple.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
i have hated this term too, it seems to be used to deflect critisism or have an excuse to bail if you cant sell or get shit for selling. the other one you have to love is "gauging interest" like there is some fucking scientific experiment going on or something!

it is for sale or not for sale. plain and simple.

:toast::toast: I agree 100%

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Feeler ads are intended for married guys trying to satisfy wives. They are totally necesarry in this modern day society. Any attempt to discredit a feeler ad is "UNAMERICAN"!!!

Woos-"Baby, I swear I posted the car for sale on the internet! It's a bad economic. Nobody is buying right now."

The boss-"Ok, did you cut the lawn, vacuum, take the trash out, wash the dishes, feed the dog....you never listen to me!!!"

Woos-"UMMMMM....I'm gonna go to the cruise night to see if I can sell the car."

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Sep 3, 2007
Feeler ads are intended for married guys trying to satisfy wives. They are totally necesarry in this modern day society. Any attempt to discredit a feeler ad is "UNAMERICAN"!!!

Woos-"Baby, I swear I posted the car for sale on the internet! It's a bad economic. Nobody is buying right now."

The boss-"Ok, did you cut the lawn, vacuum, take the trash out, wash the dishes, feed the dog....you never listen to me!!!"

Woos-"UMMMMM....I'm gonna go to the cruise night to see if I can sell the car."
:lmao::hail:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info