Home sweet home Chicago!!!!!!!

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Just got in this morning from Hawaii. I must say it was the most amazing trip I have ever made out there. Spent 2 full weeks there for our wedding and honeymoon. Had a lot of people make the trip which was awesome. Nothing like partying it up with friends and family in paradise. We are both very grateful for that.

Took tons of pics that I still need to go through. Our first week in Oahu was pretty busy with all the wedding stuff. Once we got to Maui though it was a different story. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. So relaxing and surreal. Didn't want to leave. Though it is nice to be home. Here are a few quick pics. Don't really have any of the wedding on our camera. Waiting for our photographer to get them to us.

The view from our wedding suite at the Moana Surfrider in Waikiki.

1f94i9.jpg

View from our honeymoon suite in Maui

2rmaaeh.jpg

Sunset in Maui

1z5puky.jpg

Kel and I on the beach during sunset in Maui

2lsjogk.jpg

booterr69

Feb 23, 2006
Tiki idol.

Mr. Hanalay could tell you all about the idol if you go to see him...
:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2 :laughing2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info