The whole wave thing

sinnful_46534

Addict
Aug 29, 2005
Well lately I have been getting waved at a ton by other mustangs. So I gotta agree someone is starting something. But as far as waving at GTO's, it would just be to hard. I cant tell the difference between them and a Grand Am besides at the stop light, and the easiest way is after 60 the Grand Am is closer than the Goat. LOL

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I would wave......if I didn't feel like such a HOMO when the other guy just stares like you're NOT there, or he didn't see you're car, or worse yet, he thinks yer Gay.

There are a lot of drivers out there totaly clueless to other models or versions of the cars they drive. So why bother. Enthusiasts always manage to get the point accross, or converse.

drenath

Low MPH - Rand Road Crew
Jul 25, 2005
I would wave......if I didn't feel like such a HOMO when the other guy just stares like you're NOT there, or he didn't see you're car, or worse yet, he thinks yer Gay.

There are a lot of drivers out there totaly clueless to other models or versions of the cars they drive. So why bother. Enthusiasts always manage to get the point accross, or converse.
:stupid:

If you rev they give you the same look, and instead of looking like a ***, you got to hear your exhaust. Win/Win

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007

+1 I tried that a couple times and they look at you like you are a retard and then all the people around are looking at you like you are an idiot for waving to someone who didnt know who the hell you were.

As for the reving I tend to pass by alot of stangs and get that:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info