Got the car back [Teaser pics]

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Well I just got the car back from the body shop [Took a lot of motivation to go and get it cause i was sick all day and left work early] but none the less I went and got her.

I got the hood on etc. I got the hood made from VFN in addison, IL [approx 15 mins from my work in elk grove]. It took them 6 weeks to make it. I then took the hood over to Wheels of Chicago [where i have taken both my cobra's and GT(on western by devon)]. Anyway, they were going to blend in everything [basically repaint the front end etc]. They also said they were going to take care of the rear bumper and everything. Well to make a long story short, it took them a week to do it [Due to the hood had a crack on the underside and did not align properly [not their fault]. After they fixed the hood and repainted the front end, they told me they would do the rear end for no cost and I basically walked out of there with a almost (they touched up some scuffs on the doors) whole paint job for 750.00. My hats off to you Mario! :headbang:

Here are some teaser pics of the car. [I'll get some better one's during the week]

DSC03750.jpg

DSC03756.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
So you think just becasue your a moderator you can post stuff in the wrong section?

:joke:

Looks really good. It's amazing what picture phones will do with light glares. IMO Trans Ams with Ram Air hoods are some of the best looking muscle cars. Plus the Chrome Z06 rims really set the car off.

Not HID Fogs
CobraSide3.jpg

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
CobraChris08 said:
So you think just becasue your a moderator you can post stuff in the wrong section?

:joke:

Looks really good. It's amazing what picture phones will do with light glares. IMO Trans Ams with Ram Air hoods are some of the best looking muscle cars. Plus the Chrome Z06 rims really set the car off.

Not HID Fogs
CobraSide3.jpg

if you didnt notice there is no longer a multimedia, there is a video + audio. So pics go in general :D

Yea, i love the T/A's! But i still love mustangs too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info