Just rubbed me the wrong way...

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Guy @ the gym owns a couple nice fast cars. Anyway, we were talking about the new C6. I was telling him that after I get my affairs in order I might pick one up and either sell the Cobra or throw it in storage. Went into the procharger / C6 thing. Then he asked some questions...

Example(s):

- Why would you keep the Cobra?
- It's not going to really appreciate in value. Maybe a little, but, not like...
- The best cars our there are...

Etc... Blah blah blah...

Well we agreed to disagree, but, still... bothered me a bit.

That's it... Just venting...

Little kid in me just got a bit upset...

Peace!

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
there's always someone faster

because

there's always someone willing to spend more money.

its always lame when a conversation degrades into "my car is great your car sucks"

everything is not about posturing and one-upsmanship all the time. cant people just appreciate a nice car for what it is?

what a boring world it would be if we all liked the same things.

Cobra_DJ99

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:

because

its always lame when a conversation degrades into "my car is great your car sucks"

everything is not about posturing and one-upsmanship all the time. cant people just appreciate a nice car for what it is?

couldnt have said it better myself

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
ShelbyGuy said:

because

Si~

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:

because

So very well put :headbang:

01Cobra3379

Jax is the man
May 16, 2006
ShelbyGuy said:
everything is not about posturing and one-upsmanship all the time

i agree with you 110%! Sometimes i dont event think thats the problem, most people are just so damn closeminded and wear their blinders at all times. It goes for everything, cars, homes, music, any hobby that might not be "normal". Fuck those people, there are SO SO many bitter people in the world, its annoying!

vryslow01gt

Regular
Apr 23, 2006
I dont really care what people thin,k when the gas goes up to $6 a gal, and everyone will be driving there fuel efficient piece of craps, I will pull my mustang out on nice days and listen to that LOUD exhaust. I dont really care whats and whos faster than my mustang, I still LOVE the way it sounds, and I would love to keep it for the rest of my life. Im not gonna sell it unless I HAVE TO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info