so whats your beater

Svt Abuser

SVT FTP
Jul 26, 2006
do u guys daily drive your stangs/cobras, or do u have a beater? I have my 99 cobra vert, daily drive a cobra for the past 3 years now...Ive got an 03 Z71 suburban, for tha kids...and I have an 88 wrangler with lift, big tires, etccccc that I was building for a beater..I am giving up on the Wrangler tho, I need something practical if im going to get a pos beater and garage the cobra winters....

so, whatcha got?

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
1987 Blazer. It's pimp as hell too.

The best part about is that the glove box door is broken and I have to check when I close the door that it doesnt move and turn on the glove box light and drain the battery.

If I would've driven it to Streets people would've been walking over Ryans' cars to check it out.

1BADSNAKE

BAR-NONE
Jun 26, 2006
Svt Abuser said:
do u guys daily drive your stangs/cobras, or do u have a beater? I have my 99 cobra vert, daily drive a cobra for the past 3 years now...Ive got an 03 Z71 suburban, for tha kids...and I have an 88 wrangler with lift, big tires, etccccc that I was building for a beater..I am giving up on the Wrangler tho, I need something practical if im going to get a pos beater and garage the cobra winters....

so, whatcha got?
HAVE A 98 JEEP CHEROKEE. :headbang: HATCH JUST BROKE SO I GOTTA GET EVRYTHING THROUGH THE REAR DOORS AND IT MAKES ME :mad: OH YEH, THE AC HAS A LEAK

TSI_SVT

Get Blown!
Jul 9, 2006
shanker said:
1987 Blazer. It's pimp as hell too.

The best part about is that the glove box door is broken and I have to check when I close the door that it doesnt move and turn on the glove box light and drain the battery.

If I would've driven it to Streets people would've been walking over Ryans' cars to check it out.
Let's see this Blazer you've been talking about. :p

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
My Daily Driver
My2006FordEscapefront.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info