What is this Drama everyone speaks of?

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Drama is what happenes when you get too many alpha males in the same room. social darwinism if you will, the strong will survive, the wolf eats the lamb. i know i would rather die than give up or admit defeat. thats why were always after a faster car..no matter how fast you are there is always a faster one, but we chase it anyways. there is nothing anyone can do to prevent it in this type of enviorment..drama fuels drama and the result is usually harmless untill it starts all over again.

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
SLASH said:
Drama is what happenes when you get too many alpha males in the same room. social darwinism if you will, the strong will survive, the wolf eats the lamb. i know i would rather die than give up or admit defeat. thats why were always after a faster car..no matter how fast you are there is always a faster one, but we chase it anyways. there is nothing anyone can do to prevent it in this type of enviorment..drama fuels drama and the result is usually harmless untill it starts all over again.

^what he said

slow4.6

TCG Elite Member
Mar 20, 2006
i think when people are joking around and say stuff to oneanother some people take it serious and it get out of hand. "WORDS, DO NOT HAVE AN EXPRESSION" AND THATS THE PROBLEM. i dont think there is a problem with this site, its just guys being guys its just that some are more sensitive than others. :cool:

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
hj16 said:
I just dont feel that its a real part of this site....it happens occasionally, but nothing serious and never consistent.

I agree, we've only had a couple of drama events on the site

Drama topics:
- A certain site vendor/sponsor
- a certain member and the herman thread
- Orleans 04
- a certain female member and her boyfriend

and I forgetting any?

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Cobra Jack said:
I agree, we've only had a couple of drama events on the site

Drama topics:
- A certain site vendor/sponsor
- a certain member and the herman thread
- Orleans 04
- a certain female member and her boyfriend

and I forgetting any?

The time when Andy cheated on Victor with Mean GT Mike and they went all Jerry Springer...

http://thatvideosite.com/view/563.html

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
SLASH said:

Besides and possibly more important than strength, another view of Darwinism is; the more flexible and adaptive to change a species is, the more likely it will survive.

Also, possibly the more successful a species is to reproduce, the more likely it will survive.

The only flat out drama that I have seen for the past year is Darrin going after Mike, which was unnecessary on this site; however, typical behavior on SVT Performance.

Oh, the picture of Andy's poop was pretty damn funny drama.

Dave

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info