CPE TT Viper to be started tonight.... my new project goes into CPE tomorrow!

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
CPE is pumping out another TT Viper tonight. I was at Paolos last night and the car looks crazy. If you see a red viper with white stripes on the road... I dont suggest racing it. Its going to larry at sound performance for tuning I believe then tomorrow CPE will start my new project which hopefully will be completed in one month. More details to come later on what kind of car/mods he is working on for me next :alcoholic

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
I hear you about that. I definately will enjoy it because we have experts working on the car this time... not an expert turbo system fabricator and me (the idiot). We have a expert fabricator and an expert tuner/installer both working together to get this done right!

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
SVTdubs said:
I hear you about that. I definately will enjoy it because we have experts working on the car this time... not an expert turbo system fabricator and me (the idiot). We have a expert fabricator and an expert tuner/installer both working together to get this done right!

hope it works out for ya this time around. Happy Burnouts :burnout: :D

02RedL

SVTdubs said:
CPE is pumping out another TT Viper tonight. I was at Paolos last night and the car looks crazy. If you see a red viper with white stripes on the road... I dont suggest racing it. Its going to larry at sound performance for tuning I believe then tomorrow CPE will start my new project which hopefully will be completed in one month. More details to come later on what kind of car/mods he is working on for me next :alcoholic
That on the road yet? And is it a GTS? I seen one the other day on 95th Roberts road, I was gettin gas at the BP, and he was a pump away from me, fillin up also. We left at the same time, and kinda played on 95th headin towards the mall.Even if it isnt the same car, this car was quick, took off from a roll like a rocket!

02RedL

SVTdubs said:
My bad, read Paolos as Palos. :eek:h:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info