Lynne and Tessa - Google Idol

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I live in Frankfort. They live in Frankfurt. I should be able to milk that topic for long enough to get into their pants. Time to refresh the high school German.

Ah! Tessa und Lynne. Du bist sehr schon und hubsch madchen. Wir lieber machen, Ja? Naturlicht! Ich gehe zu Deutchland und fahren zu Frankfort mit mein Cobra. Wir lieber machen langsahme [sp?].

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Flyn high again said:
I live in Frankfort. They live in Frankfurt. I should be able to milk that topic for long enough to get into their pants. Time to refresh the high school German.

Ah! Tessa und Lynne. Du bist sehr schon und hubsch madchen. Wir lieber machen, Ja? Naturlicht! Ich gehe zu Deutchland und fahren zu Frankfort mit mein Cobra. Wir lieber machen langsahme [sp?].

Whatever he said and I will say what everyone is thinking, I would like to have a threesome with those two girls. Tessa is only average, but she may make up for it with freakish sexual experiments. Lynne, holy sweet mother of Jesus, we would only open the door to the bedroom for food and the newspaper.

Wait a minute, screw the newspaper, like there would be any time to read!!!!

Dave

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Flyn high again said:

Translation:

Ah! Tessa and Lynne. You are very pretty and good looking girls [unmarried]. We will make love, yes? Naturally! I will go to Germany and travel to Frankfort with my Cobra. We will make love slowly/for a long time. ;)

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
MAYBE LYNN AND TESSA HAVE THE CONTINUIM TRANSFUNCTIONER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

dudecar5.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info