Got Boost???

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
SN65 said:
We do. A whipple twin screw is on it's way. Once installed, we will dial it in at about 550 RWHP and let the good times roll.

This, along with a couple of other upgrades, should all be complete, locked and loaded in time for the Columbus Good Guys Show.

Woo Hoo!!!!

BFD!!! you stole my employee!!!

Snowman

Large Member
Jul 20, 2005
SN65 said:
We do. A whipple twin screw is on it's way. Once installed, we will dial it in at about 550 RWHP and let the good times roll.

This, along with a couple of other upgrades, should all be complete, locked and loaded in time for the Columbus Good Guys Show.

Woo Hoo!!!!
Is that you guys putting those tire burns on Swenson Ave :joke: ??

SN65

Regular
Oct 28, 2004
Yes, we were going to leave everything stock. Personally, I believe that 410 RWHP is more than enough for a “street” machine.

But...

Hot Rod is considering us as a participant in the "Open Track Smackdown" event. If they do pick us, we want to be ready to compete. Some of the cars they are talking about are some pretty high dollar Corvettes and there is no way we are going to compete unless we can make a good showing of it.

We talked to our friends at Maximum Motorsports and they feel that 550 RWHP should be our goal. Even though the Corvettes will be making 800 plus, 550 at an open track event should do us well, especially if our car is well balanced, which at this point it seems pretty good. A little fine tuning to the suspension and the brakes and we should be good to go.

I really don’t care if we come in first. There is no shame in loosing to a better car / driver. I just could not look myself in the face if we did not show well against these &@#$ Corvettes. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info