Wisdom teeth out at 28

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
im 37 and still have to get 3 of them out. the uppers are completely perpendicular to the rest. the one bottom one i havent had removed is finally poking out and now im biting my cheek.

but i need the two front lowers pulled because my immune system is rejecting them from a 20+ year old injury. yank the front bottom two, do the bone graft thats needed, and yank the other three wisdom teeth.

i am getting an estimate from the oral surgeon on thursday. his price wont include the $6k i need to cough up for the dental implants to replace the pulled teeth.

and no i dont have dental insurance. self employment is cool, huh.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
wisdom teeth in yellow scribble

the broken teeth that are just roots have been extracted.

mouth full of crowns and root canals.

Attachments

• pana-dental-xray.jpg
    pana-dental-xray.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 16

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Had my lowers out last summer. I'm 26. I just got novicane and I had a great time. It took him 15 minutes and I was out. I never had to take any of the vicoden that he gave me....and no they are not forsale. Not much pain either. Im not sure why, but Im ready to get my uppers done and I have no reservations about it.

:alcoholic

mustangmike2003

Regular
Nov 24, 2005
ShelbyGuy said:
im 37 and still have to get 3 of them out. the uppers are completely perpendicular to the rest. the one bottom one i havent had removed is finally poking out and now im biting my cheek.

but i need the two front lowers pulled because my immune system is rejecting them from a 20+ year old injury. yank the front bottom two, do the bone graft thats needed, and yank the other three wisdom teeth.

i am getting an estimate from the oral surgeon on thursday. his price wont include the $6k i need to cough up for the dental implants to replace the pulled teeth.

and no i dont have dental insurance. self employment is cool, huh.

Yea dude, doctors have it made. They have us by the balls..

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I was 25 when I got both my lowers done and still have my uppers....FK'EM OK....I'LL NEVER DO THAT UNLESS I ADSOLUTELY HAVE TO!

I got great stories from my experience after the extractions due to the 90 min., it took and the effects of the pain killers. May some day I'll get the chance to share them with you, BUT DO NOT TAKE THIS CASUALLY....IT CAN REALLY SUCK!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info