bad luck never goes away

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
well start it off last sunday (5/14) took my car to my buddy who works at sears auto to get an alignment before i went to my annual focus g2g in elkhart indiana the following saturday (5/20)... so he does the back, get to the front of the car and sees that i have a bent tie-rod and cant finish.. so i get a tie-rod and get the car fixed by wed. take it back thurs day to get the alignment finished... so he doing the back of the car again and tightening the drivers side excentric (spelling) bolt and it snaps.. i like fuck... so we call 6 places, no one has one, so he orders one and i have to leave my car over night since it cannot be driven cuz that bolt goes through the control arm.. friday rolls around they finally get the right bolt in, but the old one wont come out.. it was stuck in there they tried heat, air hammer, ect and it wouldnt come out... made some calls and this was a common problem... i there trying to help him friday night to get it out so i can go on my trip the next day, finally gives up at 8:30 at night.. i like wtf!.. so i told them i have a trip and i need a car... so they get me a rental, which was good, and they have my car shipped out to ford the next day cuz they cant get it. what they had to do was cut if off and put on a whole new control arm, and ford had to fix the crossmember they fucked up to from using the air hammer... but it turned out good cuz i got that replaced which i wanted to replace anyways, just never got around to it, had ford align it, and a nice rental car, cost them a ton of money, but it was their fault.. only thing that sucked was going to a focus meet without a focus...

now i have to take car of more bad luck i guess u would call it cuz sprint is fucking stupid and fucked up my shit and want me to pay a ton of money, but thats a diff story for another day...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info