Rob Zombie/Lacuna coil Show review..

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Well went to see Rob Zombie and lacuna coil tonight at a soldout show via the brawlroom. Well to start things off the opening band "bullet for my valentine" got kicked off the tour right before their stop here for badmouthing zombie and his crew. So anyway.. Lacuna coil takes the stage [this has got to be my 6th or 7th time seeing them live]. They did a lot of older stuff with about 3 new songs.. Some songs that they played were "heavens a lie", "swamped", "Our Truth", and "fragile" just to name a few. They were awesome but i feel they have played better shows. :dunno:

Now to Zombie.. Zombie's shows IMO have been much better in the past. Although he did put on a good show tonight. With such songs as "superbeast" "more human than human" "thunderkiss 65", "living dead girl" etc.. It was still a good show!

we took some pics but some were too dark etc..

B

BeBeSpArKLeSvT

VenomInside said:
Well went to see Rob Zombie and lacuna coil tonight at a soldout show via the brawlroom. Well to start things off the opening band "bullet for my valentine" got kicked off the tour right before their stop here for badmouthing zombie and his crew. So anyway.. Lacuna coil takes the stage [this has got to be my 6th or 7th time seeing them live]. They did a lot of older stuff with about 3 new songs.. Some songs that they played were "heavens a lie", "swamped", "Our Truth", and "fragile" just to name a few. They were awesome but i feel they have played better shows. :dunno:

Now to Zombie.. Zombie's shows IMO have been much better in the past. Although he did put on a good show tonight. With such songs as "superbeast" "more human than human" "thunderkiss 65", "living dead girl" etc.. It was still a good show!

we took some pics but some were too dark etc..

A buddy from work went, he came back with a swollen black eye haha,

Looks like he walked into a pole!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• VenomInside
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list