Finally comin together lol...

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
So last night i finally ordered that kit... the diablosport and the gear. i ended up getting the 3.73 gear instead of the 4.10 considering the possibility of getting a power adder and the somewat high mileage (65k). Even though in reality i'll probably replace and build my internals before i do that. The 4.10 seemed a little to stout for my appolication, so i took the safe route (always a good bet). I would of got a 3.90, but it wasn't offerend in that package and the price was great so i'm not complaining. I also picked up those two baldish drag radials today and i'm gonna throw em on sometime tommorow before the hooters meet. I also hooked up my nitrous today, so it was a pretty eventful week haha.

joes03cobra10thann

TCG Elite Member
Dec 23, 2005
yournamehear119 said:
So last night i finally ordered that kit... the diablosport and the gear. i ended up getting the 3.73 gear instead of the 4.10 considering the possibility of getting a power adder and the somewat high mileage (65k). Even though in reality i'll probably replace and build my internals before i do that. The 4.10 seemed a little to stout for my appolication, so i took the safe route (always a good bet). I would of got a 3.90, but it wasn't offerend in that package and the price was great so i'm not complaining. I also picked up those two baldish drag radials today and i'm gonna throw em on sometime tommorow before the hooters meet. I also hooked up my nitrous today, so it was a pretty eventful week haha.

Sounds like you are going to have a pretty nice weekend. :burnout:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• BlownVenom01
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list