Digital camera people...a question.

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
SonicBlur said:
What are the major diffrences between the Canon 20D and the Canon Digital Rebel XT? I am looking on E-Bay and the prices are nominal for the XT but outrageous for the 20D!! I want an SLR 7+ megapixel camera but this is a little crazy!

If anyone is selling a good digital SLR, let me know!

-Mike

I was looking into the Canon Digital SLR's a little while ago and off the top of my head, I think one of the differences was the frames per second. After doing a bunch of research, I think unless you're a HUGE camera buff, the Rebel XT would do more than enough for any of us....

EDIT: Oh yeah, if I remember right... the 20D was supposed to the be step up from just the Rebel (older model... not the XT). I think the Rebel XT is supposed to be very comparable to the 20D and the 30D (or something like that) is the step up from even the XT....

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Flyn high again said:
Canon makes good stuff. Their cameras and printers rock. :biggthump

Naw man... Epson rocks for printers. The Epson R300 is the best photo printer around, and at an incredible price. I think 4 other people I know bought that printer after I had it and showed them the pictures it puts out. It's got all separate color cartridges so you only have to replace one at a time as they run out.... just my .02. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info