Selling Car

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
CASHIERS....SMASHEARS... It doesn't mean squat. You have to call the bank and make sure you can get the money at that time. Set up a wire transfer you can do over the phone by having your banks routing numbers etc., and call and have the issuing bank do the wire for a fee...who cares about what may be 15-35.00 for the fee...cash is king.

NOTHING...and I mean NOTHING happens to CROOKS...so don't get picked off.
This country does NOTHING to first time offenders...it's a joke in the courts these days.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Since 1964 said:
CASHIERS....SMASHEARS... It doesn't mean squat. You have to call the bank and make sure you can get the money at that time. Set up a wire transfer you can do over the phone by having your banks routing numbers etc., and call and have the issuing bank do the wire for a fee...who cares about what may be 15-35.00 for the fee...cash is king.

NOTHING...and I mean NOTHING happens to CROOKS...so don't get picked off.
This country does NOTHING to first time offenders...it's a joke in the courts these days.

I agree.

Vobraman

Addict
Jul 15, 2005
you both go to the bank and do the transaction. After your bank has cleared his funds, then get the title from him. If you have someone that is of law enforcement get the VIN # ran prior to closing the deal. If he has problem with the way you want to do it, then have him get cash and meet him at your bank. Too many bad checks out there to take a chance.

b careful

J

Jpatte

Sell

I know a guy that sold his Harley that he rebuilt. A man and his wife came several times to see the bike. He finally purchased the bike with a Cashiers Check. The purchase took place on friday night and the cashiers check wasn't cashed until the next monday. It turned out to be a fake. They did catch the man and he is in jail for another charge, but the money and the bike was long gone. Lesson learned. If the buyer doesn't what to cooperate with you checking with his bank, a red flag should go up.

Jpatte

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info