Filterless idiocy

I

IxL4

So I took out the Cobra today for a spin and am driving around, just chilling, I floor it once or twice but realize it doesn't seem as powerful.
Eh, I say, and continue driving.
I drove about 1 or 2 more miles and went back home.
As I am sitting here now, I just realized I took the filter out a few days ago when playing around under the hood.

U think nothing happened?

P

PearlBlue L

yea i was driving one day when i first got up here in the cold air and my maf and filter decided to loosen up and fall off of my power tube going to the throtle body.. the truck started to spudder real bad and eventually stalled before i got to pull over. had to loosen all the clamps and put it all back together and make sure it was real tight.

I

IxL4

ford2001svtL said:
yea i was driving one day when i first got up here in the cold air and my maf and filter decided to loosen up and fall off of my power tube going to the throtle body.. the truck started to spudder real bad and eventually stalled before i got to pull over. had to loosen all the clamps and put it all back together and make sure it was real tight.

That is why I decided against the JLT CAI. I will be going with the K&N FIPK. Somethinga bout the ffilter hanging upside down in the wheel well that makes me not want to get it.

Another down side to the JLT is I think it will make the blower whine quieter as opposed to the FIPK, at least that is what I heard.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info