Idea for a G2G

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I have been to the one in Earlville a few times but it is about 1 hour West of Naperville. Kinda Far. I will be down for a drive in during the spring.

FYI - my parents have a house in Lake Holiday, (Sandwich IL - about 45 min away from Naperville) so I can reserve the pinic areas on the lake.

Maybe I will throw a GTG in the spring. We can take the Bass Boat out for rides, BBQ, swim, and then race down all the country roads out here. You can run full out off of almost every stop sign. When I drive the Cobra to work I hit 120 about eight times btwn Sandwich and Naperville.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
10th03cobra said:
I have been to the one in Earlville a few times but it is about 1 hour West of Naperville. Kinda Far. I will be down for a drive in during the spring.

FYI - my parents have a house in Lake Holiday, (Sandwich IL - about 45 min away from Naperville) so I can reserve the pinic areas on the lake.

Maybe I will throw a GTG in the spring. We can take the Bass Boat out for rides, BBQ, swim, and then race down all the country roads out here. You can run full out off of almost every stop sign. When I drive the Cobra to work I hit 120 about eight times btwn Sandwich and Naperville.
Jeff, this sounds like a plan for sure :idea:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
VenomInside said:
Are you refering to Warren Dunes?? In Sawyer Michigan? Cause I love that place!

Sleeping Bear State Park [or something like that] up around Traverse city. The path to the water was brutal. We ended up going back because some of the people couldn't handle it and found an isolated stretch of beach along the road that only required a short walk through the woods.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info