SVTOA IRP Invasion Roll Call

PETSNKE

DRIVEN
Mar 13, 2004
I'm off work Friday, I think I'll try to leave around noon or 1:00. Is everyone going to the BBQ at Kenny Brown friday night?

I noticed there's a chance for showers on Fri & Sat in Indianapolis. I thinking of bringing the EZ-UP Shelter so we can stay dry in the paddock.

Susie, are you doing some volunteer work for Howard/Indy SVTOA?

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
PETSNKE said:
I'm off work Friday, I think I'll try to leave around noon or 1:00. Is everyone going to the BBQ at Kenny Brown friday night?

I noticed there's a chance for showers on Fri & Sat in Indianapolis. I thinking of bringing the EZ-UP Shelter so we can stay dry in the paddock.

Susie, are you doing some volunteer work for Howard/Indy SVTOA?
Volunteer work? Didn't know they needed help
:dunno:

Are you Volunteering? :confused: :dunno:

I will be at the BBQ at Kenny Brown :cool:

PETSNKE

DRIVEN
Mar 13, 2004
CobraSusie said:
Volunteer work? Didn't know they needed help
Are you Volunteering? :confused: I will be at the BBQ at Kenny Brown :cool:

Susie, it's written on the bottom of the registration form and has Howard's cell # on it :eek:h:

I didn't volunteer for anything. I gotta an idea, maybe I should run the raffle :alcoholic My hung-over ass made almost $300 for Big Brothers/Sisters last time I did it.

See ya at the BBQ :headbang:

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
PETSNKE said:
Susie, it's written on the bottom of the registration form and has Howard's cell # on it :eek:h:

I didn't volunteer for anything. I gotta an idea, maybe I should run the raffle :alcoholic My hung-over ass made almost $300 for Big Brothers/Sisters last time I did it.

See ya at the BBQ :headbang:
Too many Martini's the night before?
:dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• ShelbyGuy
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list