Website Window Decals

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
:feedback:

I took over the window decals for the site. I need to know if there is still any interest for people to purchase them? I was planning to have them ready to sell at MSC. They will just be the lettering of "chicagosvt.com" in the same font as the logo. The size will be approximately 1" by 10" (this is the perfect size t0 fit in the back seat window of a 2003 mustang). I plan to order some in the following colors: gray, red, blue, yellow, white (black will be too hard to see). The price is going to range from $5 to $8 depending on if we decide to change the size (the smaller we make the decal the more expensive they get.)

I need to know, from you guys, the following things:
Is the size ok?
Did I forget any colors?
How many should I order?
And is the cost ok for you?

:jumping: Thanks!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I am down for this also, I will take 2 sets.

Red and Silver

Jeff

SidekickDSG said:

I took over the window decals for the site. I need to know if there is still any interest for people to purchase them? I was planning to have them ready to sell at MSC. They will just be the lettering of "chicagosvt.com" in the same font as the logo. The size will be approximately 1" by 10" (this is the perfect size t0 fit in the back seat window of a 2003 mustang). I plan to order some in the following colors: gray, red, blue, yellow, white (black will be too hard to see). The price is going to range from $5 to $8 depending on if we decide to change the size (the smaller we make the decal the more expensive they get.)

Is the size ok?
Did I forget any colors?
How many should I order?

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
SidekickDSG said:

Is the size ok?
Did I forget any colors?
How many should I order?

Is the size ok? YES
Did I forget any colors? DUNNO - But I'll take Gray
How many should I order? I want 2
And is the cost ok for you? Fine by me

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Dana said:
Can I still get a set?
If so, I'll take 2 grey and 2 red.
I would guess that 1 set = 2 pieces?
However that works out, I want 2 red and 2 grey. 4 pieces total.

Dan

of course you can! :) We have pre-ordered several of each color and we should have them for Mokena on the 9th. :biggthump

We will also be bringing a bunch to MSC.

Edit: I should have pictures of them by the weekend.

If you can't make one of the get-togethers coming up in October, then I am sure we can figure out a way to mail them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info