One man's take on imports (not my own!!)

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
This was taken from the local Newspaper..

"I think you need something on those ricers out there. I hate ricers. Ricers should die. They spend 5 million dollars on their $15,000 cars to make them look cool. Don't they know that adding their ******y drop kits is just more weight to slow their fucking imports down. Oh, but wait, they rip out all their seats to lighten the load, thereby making them think they can be a racecar driver. That shit needs to stop. It's a waste of money. They can be feeding the homeless, but instead they buy a new jewel encrusted gas cap. Everyone knows a muscle car will 0wn an import.

An awful large amount of people wrote in to voice their concern about ricers, a sentiment I share as well. Street modification really hit the big time after the release of "The Fast and Furious," a touching cinematic masterpiece which involved Vin Diesel wearing sunglasses and walking from one location to another while he contemplated what he would eat for dinner (steak). Sure there were plenty of people who spent thousands of dollars stapling plastic shark fins to the top of their Hondas before this movie came out, but the release of popular films always stirs up a fresh new batch of idiots to scatter from out of the woodwork and start emulating the "cool" actors they saw in the movie with mommy and daddy, just like how the premiere of "Underworld" caused the number of teenagers killed in platform shoe-related accidents to double. Now the streets are clogged with these tiny plastic Japanese toys whose stereos are the only thing louder than their car engines, the vibration from both threatening to shake the chrome "Type R" emblem from the back of their plastic bumper where it would bounce off the tree trunk-sized muffler and fall to the ground, basking in the harsh blue neon undercarriage glow.

I used to really loathe these ricers and street racers until I realized something: these people are wasting entire paychecks on this cheap plastic crap. These greased up, scrawny dirtbags blow their entire Denny's paycheck on chrome license plates, neon lights, and 18-inch speakers so the subtle emotional undertones and nuances of "Booty Shakin' Bass Volume 48" can travel through the downtown streets with crystal clarity. I'm perfectly fine with a fool spending their money any way they please, especially when they're using it to weld more picnic table parts to their car in an attempt to make me laugh even harder when they pass by, parts falling off like a cheap Christmas tree. As for your comment about how ricers could be feeding the homeless, well, I'm not exactly sure money's functionality is solely limited to either buying rubber steering wheel grips or dumping out plates of stew for people who have no job. Besides, the homeless can eat each other if they're really hungry. Oh yeah, and you're a ****** for typing "0wn." Get off my Internet".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info