Ummmm, Sweet?!!!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
As anyone who has logged onto the site today has probably noticed, we have had ALOT of activity today...... not just postwhoring like in the past either....all quality Threads and Responses :headbang:

This is what I like to see, a group of locals getting together and being able to post anything and everything, and pass on alot of info between each other :biggthump

Lets keep up the good work, and continue to grow ladies and gents :clap: :alcoholic

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
hj16 said:
As anyone who has logged onto the site today has probably noticed, we have had ALOT of activity today...... not just postwhoring like in the past either....all quality Threads and Responses :headbang:

This is what I like to see, a group of locals getting together and being able to post anything and everything, and pass on alot of info between each other :biggthump

Lets keep up the good work, and continue to grow ladies and gents :clap: :alcoholic

Yea! Go Us! :headbang:

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
hj16 said:

Yeah...what you said :headbang:

unlike SVTP where everyone wants to fight :argue2:

We are the true SVT Example of how a site should run and
members should act :clap:

"Ok, I will shut up now"
...But :love1: You Guys!!!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Hank, Im talking about # of posts in one day. Minus the days where me, Andy and Victor would uselessly whore the site, I think today is one of the most active days we've had.

Yeah, that 84 number was sorta a fluke, I think it was people looking for MSC pics :)

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Wharf Rat said:
Still like 30 short of most ever though. How in the hell did we get 84 people in 1 day? :dunno:

For some reason post whoring doesn't bother me here but it infuriates me on SVTP.
That was when we had a link to the Mr. Clean Auto Dry from about 3 other sites..

lot of people (guests mostly)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info