Horrible, absolutely horrible

Doug02GT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
May 22, 2004
I agree. But remember, the group that took the building are at war with Russia. The civilized world has "civilized" war with agreements on what we can and can't do, but ask the Japanese if America was civil when we dropped the A-bomb. If America was ever attacked by another country, I would hope our leaders throw everything at the stupid bastards that were stupid enough to do so. The goal of war is to win and survive.

Chechnia (sp) was a free company after the Soviet Union was dissolved, then the Russian troops were sent in to take control of them. Though I know this is a stretch, but what if England rolled in troops and tried to take America back. Would you just sit there and take it, or would you fight for your freedom and be a patriot? My gun would fight for my country and my families freedom.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Here's a link that will enable you to see just what those sick fucks really are.
http://www.continuousflame.org/

I listened to a show that freeked me out while explaining that when ever Muslims think they have the power to enforce a "land Grab" they do it with terrorism in the name of Mohamed because they are trying to emulate the same way he did it in the beginning...which was like a "MOB RULE". Mohamed took armies and went into towns killing in the name of God until people converted. He hated Christians and Jews, and killed until people believed he was right. It worked and now look at what's going on.....it's not enough to live like they want trading with the rest of the world, they want the entire world to live under Islamic law.
They have NO RIGHTS to Holy sites THEY claimed after chasing out the Jews so long ago, and just like in Chechnia, they have been trying to grab a certain amount of what was the USSR, but Russia won't let them, so now you see just what is going on, well according to a broadcast I heard on 8-31-03. I tried for the longest time to get a copy of that show and I will again because I was shocked to here what this converted Muslim was teaching about Islam and it's history. My comments are based on what this preacher was saying...it was so shocking I had to pull over and take notes so I wouldn't miss it. Like I said I had tried to get a copy of the show, and didn't and as time went on I forgot about it, but I'm going to try again.

Supposedly this is a gross misinterpretation of the Quran and Islam is a peacefull faith being hijacked by wacko's like the KKK in America refers it's rights come from the Bible, Osama has sit all wrong???? As much as I try, I'm not buying it YET. I still think deep down inside they all want control because they think they are motivated by God, well not MY GOD, Jesus ask's that you follow him or go to hell, it's that simple, he never said take over the world, he did also say don't take any shit from anybody, and as you can see, President Bush isn't.....Just imagine how much shit would have happened if we didn't start a war on terror? And we can go on about that also because if I were the pres. Yassir Arafuck would have been the first to die, but that's for another thread. We as MEN IN AMERICA have to keep an eye on these Fuckers, it wouldn't take much to kidnap a school here much less anywhere, and especially when you consider what NAMBY PAMBY's the National Education Association is. They make all kinds of supoort for these fuckers to pray and everything respecting their faith but boy don't you say "Jesus", or "Christianity" in a classroom...you'll be hauled out into the hallway and blasted about the separation of church and state. This really is abunch of bullshit in America right now, this culture war, the Muslims attacking, and the cheap labor stealling all our jobs, WTF.

Like I said above....I don't know enough to write what I did, BUT, I did order the series, and I will become much more capable of making the right comments, instead of just spouting off. 9-07-04. To be continued.....

Oh poor American ME....I pitty my tires, I truly do, I'm gonna have to do at least 10 ramps and 5 burnouts to recover from this rant, try that with a camel in the middle East, it's no wonder they're all crazy.

Doug02GT

May 22, 2004
There are so many angles to the world. Every thing you read adds a bit more to your knowledge, like the above post. I think everyone needs to go to their own corner of the world and leave everyone alone with their beliefs. The only way to stop this all is to teach tolerance and respect. That and by a gun and learn to protect your family so when the war is brought here again, you can defend yourself.

A lot of people will not agree, but we would have the world trade centers still if everyone could carry a concealed weapon. Would you take over a plane/bus/building/train/ect if the people who are there could shoot you at the first word you scream? It worked with the Cold War.....

By the way, how can you be so mad? Your run the 1/4 in 12.538???? (This is a mustang site still right!?!?!?)

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
My god :mecry: I can't imagine, and yes especially children,
(not that adults should go through that) but I can't imagine :(
and to be a parent there with your child, not knowing, and trying to keep them calm and make sure they listen .

Those bastards need to fry for that :mad:
in a painful as possible way

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
By the way, how can you be so mad? Your run the 1/4 in 12.538???? (This is a mustang site still right!?!?!?)[/QUOTE]

I don't know shit about Islam, and in fact, I should take that down, but I did hear the radio show that freaked me out, and so I spew, I've been here long enough to have seen some real changes around this world and I just can't believe it, like respect or tolerance for GAY's give me break will ya, WTF, those people are sick. They need a lot of love and help, not tolerance.

I'm mad because since I bought the car I got 42 passes over 2 summers on street tires before I needed a clutch, and this year with BFG Drag Radials I only got 27....sticky tires eat factory clutches I've learned, and you are right, 12.50's is damn good considering what a bitch it is to drive this car down a track. I ordered the 2.93 pulley so I can come out easier and count on the additional power to pull me to 12.00 much less 11.90's when I really hit it, but me thinks me clutch is just about worn down again, and they just cost too much ya'know.

At least I get to look forward to not only a new better clutch, but the input shaft upgrade, cooling upgrade, and I'll be doing it along with a competent mechanic that will save me a fortune. What me worry?

I can't wait till next year when the new Vettes are out at the strip and just can't understand how I beat them, much less the old ones...EH EH EH!!!!

Doug02GT

May 22, 2004
Your mad about your car? The best I have seem to run is a 14.3 at 99mph in a 2002 5 speed gt with a Diablo Chip, 75 mm throttlebody, MAF upgrade, pullies and Borla exhaust. I dont really warm up my tires before the 1/4 (which I know would help), but I have beat SS and WS6's on the street.

Killing anyone is bad (being a white male it seems doing anything to me is okay though), man, woman, or child. One is not better than the other. A war is a war is a war. Kill or be killed Whatever your religious belief, all religions push their views of good and bad. Remember the crusades? That was Christians doing what extreme Muslims are doing, just a couple hundred years ago. Remember the native Americans we killed a couple hundred years ago? It will happen again and again, until there is another enemy we can all unite against (maybe that went a bit far with the "Alien from another planet" theme)

Don't worry though, give China a decade or so and all this terroism stuff will be kids stuff if something goes wrong there.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I think O'l Vladamir is gonna crush Chechnia now, and show the Americans how it's done....well at least I hope so. I'm so sick of the way we do it over there, I swear we should just just kill so many more people it's not funny, and as much as I hate to say that, and I really do, I can't stand the fact that they rally in the streets to this day every time an American get's killed. I wish we would just flatten the crowds that rally a few times and then maybe they'd get the picture.

And that fuck'n Al Jezera NEVER misses a chance to make us look bad much less spead the Taliban's agenda...which is why I think it's Isalm, NOT JUST Al Qeda, I still think deep down inside all Muslims revel in any successes they have at crushing western culture and support of Jews. they actually think Jews did this thing in Russia to make Arabs look bad.......DUH.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Yeah...they should tie them together in 2's then kill one and let the other starve to death tied to a dead man. Or even better, is to bring them to Chicago and put them in place where we could all stone them, OH I would like that.

Signed.....DREAMER, not actually capable of these things but definately dreaming about it, well maybe I could but I don't know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info