Being sick is suck!

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
I've had an upper resporitory infection for a week and it wont go away. I was going to go back to the doctor today but I dont have the energy. My throat is always sore. It hurts to talk or swallow, and its putting pressure on my ear drums so they hurt too. I'm also dehydrated and too weak to go anywhere.

At least I have the History Channel. I think I know more about WWI and WII than most of the people who fought in them.

Cobra Dude

Regular
Mar 19, 2004
Keep pushing fluids, take in the right amount of good calories to support your body and get lots of rest. Be sure your bed linen is clean and the room where you spend the most time has good air circulation. Keep your nose clean and take out the trash. The doctor needs your help to fight this illness.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Go to the Dr. just in case it's something like Encephalitis. It's probably not but you don't want to take chances. The Dr. can also give you something to help with the symptoms. When I've had bad nausea, pure Oxygen or Trimethobenzamide suppositories has really helped. You should be able to get your hands on some Oxygen. LOL! Good luck getting over it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
79KTs03 said:
Suppositories? :booty:

The one and only time I don't mind a suppository is when I'm feeling like I'm dying from nausea. The end result is worth the gross means... Gotta get the medicine to the problem area ASAP. LOL! Not to mention the fact that by that point I'd throw up anything I tried to take the regular way... Oxygen works short term but the suppositories work for hours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info