BK Sat Night?

uvbnbit

Mar 17, 2004
I was cruizing around by myself about 10:30, and did a circuit from McD's on Barrington over to BK's on Wise..., and noticed the first time I did the circuit it was packed saw some cool cars, but did not park drove through, and on me second attemp to go to BK noticed that everyone had gone. I was curious as to what happended? My user name is the same as my license plates, so if you see me cruizin' stop me...

- Erik :headbang:

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
uvbnbit said:
I was cruizing around by myself about 10:30, and did a circuit from McD's on Barrington over to BK's on Wise..., and noticed the first time I did the circuit it was packed saw some cool cars, but did not park drove through, and on me second attemp to go to BK noticed that everyone had gone. I was curious as to what happended? My user name is the same as my license plates, so if you see me cruizin' stop me...

- Erik :headbang:

What color/year is your car? Me and a few other guys in the area hang out alot. You should come hang sometime.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• uvbnbit
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list