Anyone going to THE REAL STREET DRAGS ON May 13?

towvhc2

May 1, 2004
For those of you who dont know it's at great lakes dragway once a month from may to about sept, basically what it is, is street racing on the track it's clocks off all night people race for money, It's realy a good time and realy worth going even if you dont wanna race just watch it's a blast................Also, I almost for got the person who runs the street drags actually prep's the track he lays vht all night long not like they do on test and tune night he goes nutz with the vht. So people with traction problems at gld on regular days on rsd you will be amazed.

May 13, gate open at 3, track closes at 11(but they usually run a little longer)

Any questions feel free to ask, i've been going there since they started.

Here is there link

http://www.realstreetdrags.net/

wahoo

Regular
Mar 7, 2004
No this is the real deal. I've been to it a few times and is a good time. There are some serious cars up there running anywhere from 16's to 8's. Some big money gets put on the line in some of the races. It's your chance to race pretty much any car you want to and win some money but not worry about getting caught by the police!

Doug

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info